Patachou Inc. is a dynamic, growing group of restaurants that is always looking for qualified applicants at all positions. We would love to have you join us! Independently owned and female-led, Patachou Inc. uses its 2020 vision as a guideline to create a a radically different and radically better company in these five critical areas: Food Sourcing, Customer Experience, Leadership Opportunities, Sustainability and Commitment to the Community.
Part of our benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Employee dining discount
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that offers free and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services for employees and their household members
- A top-level training program that stresses shared responsibility and individual accountability
- Redefining leadership opportunities: creating leaders at all levels
- PEER Fund: Patachou Employee Emergency Relief Fund
- PFLW: Patachou Financial Literacy Workshops
Our ideal applicant must be outgoing, personable, friendly, and responsible with an unwavering work ethic. Please apply at the below link. All applicants should provide legal eligibility to hold the position.